We all know how important it is to be healthy and strong before you fall pregnant. Everyone wants to stay healthy and strong during their pregnancy for their own sake and also the sake of their baby. What everyone may not know is that there is a program designed to help you to stay healthy and strong during your pregnancy and that is the product I am reviewing for you.
Price: $40.95 AUD
Created and Owned By:
Michelle Todd is a Exercise Physiologist, Pre-Post Natal Personal Trainer and Holistic Lifestyle Coach. She has been helping pregnant women stay fit and healthy during and after pregnancy for nearly twelve years.
As a wife, new mom, and full time registered dietitian, Laura knows how to do it all and make it look easy. She has over 10 years of experience as a nutritional counselor, and an incredible passion to empower moms and moms-to-be to embrace the demands of motherhood (men have no idea!) AND achieve their best body ever while giving their babies a healthy head start on life.
Here’s what you’ll learn with the Fit and Healthy Pregnancy System
• Easy exercises and stretches that anyone at any fitness level can do just about anywhere . It includes comprehensive instruction on how to perform the exercises as well as step by step instructions.
• The safe way to add cardio to your exercise routine and boost your energy.
• Equipment-Free exercises that will keep weight gain minimal and keep you limber.
• How to customize your stretching program for your fitness level and body type. (And the 3 “Secret Muscles” that pregnant women need to stretch….).
• The secret to eliminating 90% of pregnancy aches, pains, and discomfort – it has to do with your spine and it’s the foundation of my program.
• How to keep your “bump in front” and fight gaining weight in the wrong places.
• A custom-designed strength training program that is simple, safe and guaranteed to keep your joints and ligaments pain free.
• How to prevent the pregnant slouch that leaves you looking worn out and “bigger” than you are…I’ll show you how to nip this common problem in the bud immediately!
• Key precautions you must take to keep you and baby safe.
• Real-world advice on Fatigue, stretch marks, morning sickness, high-blood pressure, miscarriage, gestational diabetes, C-Section, and more.
• Why some fats are essential for a healthy pregnancy (you won’t hear this anywhere else).
• The right nutrients for boosting your baby’s brain development.
• The “Baby Blues remedy” every mom should have in their cupboard; and
• That’s just the beginning!
What else do I get for my $47?
The Fit and Healthy Pregnancy Guide: 134 pages of proven and practical nutrition and exercise insight. The guide includes easy nutritional information and full-color illustrations of exercise routines.
Personal Email coaching: Even though your pregnancy guide is comprehensive and packed with as much information as possible you may have questions. You will be given Michelle and Laura’s email addresses so you can email them if you have any queries.
Fit and Healthy Pregnancy childbirth Hypnosis solution CD: This is a safe alternative to any pain medication and it leaves mum calm and relaxed to welcome her new born into the world. It will also promote the bonding between you and your baby and it will certainly reduce you partners stress levels. Yours for FREE
Free Bonuses Included
There are three more free bonus as well and the Hypnosis CD.
This program has been designed by two professional women who claim to have tested the program on a number of willing pregnant ladies. It seems like a very sensible approach to maintaining health and fitness and eliminating some of the problems faced during your pregnancy.
You are carrying a precious new life and any program of exercise or diet should be discussed with your doctor before you commence. As you know diet is important during your pregnancy and there are a number of food that should be avoided or completely eliminated from your diet at this time.
I was particularly impressed with the hypnosis during pregnancy. I wish it had been around when my babies were born I would most certainly have looked into it. The idea of delivering your baby into a stress free environment is very appealing to me.
I cannot stress strongly enough how important it is to always check with your health care professionals about anything you do during pregnancy.
Even though the program has been designed and written by two professional women who are experts in their fields it is always advisable to check with your doctor first.
I hope this review helps you and that you deliver a beautiful healthy baby. I would love to hear any comments you may have about this program and this review.