After your baby arrives you are so busy taking care of the baby and everything else you tend to forget about yourself for awhile. Then one day you look in the mirror and think ‘I still look pregnent’. It is the dreaded baby belly and your first thought is probably that you will have to find time to get to the gym and start exercising.
The good news is there is a program available called Fit Yummy Mummy….BUT does it really work?
The program: Fit Mummy Tummy
My Rating: 9 out of 10
This program has been designed for busy mums who want to lose that baby belly. The Fit Yummy Mummy program has been designed specifically for women who want to lose their baby belly and tone their body. Holly claims it will tighten your trouble spots, get rid of the muffin tops and also get rid of your lingering baby fat using these 25 minute workouts.
Who is Holly Rigsby?
Holly Rigsby is the author of Fit Yummy Mummy. Holly is in hier forties and has two boys who are now teenagers. She knows what it is to be a busy mum just like you. Her aim is to help mum’s who are struggling with self image after child birth get back a body they are proud of.
Why is this program different?
Your body has been through hormonal changes and reshaping caused by carrying your baby. The program also takes into account the weight gain and the demands put on your energy. Of course all this has to fit comfortably into your busy lifestyle and it has been designed to do just that.
It also includes a realistic approach to eating. So often people fail when they try to diet because the programs are simply unrelistic and worse still they are not sustainable. Holly claims hers is a sensible eating plan.
By using this program instead of paying out for a gym you are saving money.
What does it include?
- You will learn the truth about diets that leave you tired, cranky and hungry
- It will reveal the best food to eat that will give you both physical and mental energy, burn off the fat and is good for the entire family.
- You won’t need to waste money on energy pills or supplements, so called appetite suppressants. You will learn about 3 supplements you do need to improve your health and give your skin and hair the radience you want.
- There is also a create-a-meal menu planner with meals that are quick and easy to prepare and help you burn fat.
- 30 pages of exercises with accompanying photos and workout charts with steps, reps and details.
- 12 weeks of advanced workouts designed to stimulate your metablism
- 7 motivational mindset booster to keep you on track
- Learn how to measure your progress without a set of scales
- Goal setting the right way with a 3 step starting point
My personal opinion of Fit Mummy Tummy is that it is a down to earth program that is designed for success. It deals with the main thin that causes people to fail ; lack of motivation.
Many Gyms and Diet programs use a lot of guilt to keep people motivated to continue but this program is upbeat and positive and reinforces what it teaches with motivation of the customer.
It is very comprhensive but it needs does need your commitment to succeed. If you are battling with your baby belly this in the one program I have found that truly deals with the you specific needs.
The fact that there is a 60-day, 100% money-back guarantee that you will love this System means you have nothing to lose if you decide to try it out.
My very best wishes and if you would like to leave a comment I would love to hear from you.