Guarantee: 60 day money back.
Creator: Chris Thompson
Support: A free monthly newsletter full of parenting tips
Talking to Toddlers is a audio based program created by Chris Thompson. He has also included, for those people who are visual learners, a written transcript of the audio lessons. The system also includes a course guide and homework.
Talking to Toddlers will teach parents of troublesome toddlers effective ways to communicate with their toddlers. It is a toolbox of effective strategies you can use that will transform your toddler in positive ways.
By using his communication strategies Chris says you can change your relationship with your troublesome toddler into one that is positive and happy for both of you.
Who is Chris Thompson?
Chris is a Platinum Expert Author for ezinearticles. com where he submits regular article on parenting. You may like to read these in your free time.
He is also married with two little girls. Prior to becoming a rather he had a keen interest in communication and motivation and these interest and becoming the father of his own difficult toddler led him to create Talking to Toddlers.
What Does The Talking to Toddlers Include
When you sign up for the program you will be able to download the course immediately The course of 12 lessons of around 20 minute each. There is also the course guide and homework as well as the written transcript of the video lessons.
- Lesson 1: Introduction (this includes key concepts)
- Lesson 2: Double Binds and Presuppositions
- Lesson 3: How to Get What You Want Without Saying No
- Lesson 4: Yes and No/Compliance Sets
- Lesson 5: Consistency and Commitment
- Lesson 6: Reciprocity
- Lesson 7: Picking Your Battles
- Lesson 8: Reframing
- Lesson 9: State Management and Anchoring
- Lesson 10: Embedded Comments and Quotes Technique
- Lesson 11: Dealing With Physical Pain
- Lesson 12: Threats and Punishments
What are the Pros:
- As a digital program busy mums can listen to it any time. While driving or doing the housework. It does not cut into your busy schedule.
- The program will teach you how to deal with the problems that are driving you crazy.
- Your chance to build a happy and relaxed relationship with your toddler
- A 60 day money back guarantee gives you peace of mind.
- The program is versatile and will give different methods for solving a problem.
- You will learn the skills to banish your toddler tantrums. The methods you will learn work with any age group and will help you in your relationships with other
What are the Cons:
- The program is based on the psychology of a 2 year old and my not be as effective on older children
- The program tends to ignore a mothers natural instincts regarding her child.
Overall Talking to Toddlers is an effective tool for beleaguered parents who are at their wits end and filled with self doubt regarding their parenting skills.
Even though it is based on psychology many of the interventions have a lot of merit and are usually successful if followed correctly.
I particularly liked the emphasis on that awful word “NO” and how to turn the toddlers behavior around.
I really wish this program had been around when my children were oppositional toddlers.
I hope you have enjoyed my review and would love to hear of any toddler problems you are having. I know how difficult they can be.
Parents – You can get 3 quick tips that will improve how you communicate with your kids. It is worth a few minutes of your valuable time.